Sales Engineering heavy commercial vehicles
GINAF Trucks Nederland B.V. is a Dutch truck manufacture company specified in innovatively developing heavy commercial vehicles. Now GINAF is part of the China based, state owned corporation CHTC (China Hi-Tech Group Corporation). Since 60s, GINAF broke through the automotive markets with automotive technologies HPVS and EVS. Recently GINAF Trucks Nederland wants to expand the business with her On Road, Mining Trucks and the 100% electric Dura Trucks.
About the position
The successful candidate will have an in-depth automotive knowledge as well as excellent commercial acumen and enterprise sales skills. In this role you work together with the sales team to drive sales growth at our GINAF Trucks Nederland. We are looking for a strong commercial co-operator with personality, experience in developing sales growth, margin improvement and customer satisfaction in a complex international and technical B2B environment. Within the responsibilities may also include an element of extended project support for major customers and reseller partners, some project management activities and involvement in on-going support and training of our partner’s technical staff.
- Skilled in articulating propositions and concepts to both small and large audiences?
- Always thriving to improve everything you do?
- Someone who takes pride in scaling things up?
- Excited by the idea of working with the channel and building relationships?
Technical consulting Pre-Sales
By providing technical advice about trucks and support to sales opportunities and engaging with technical contacts in customer and reseller partner organizations, you will ensure the GINAF trucks are positioned and that any technical objections are overcome. This will include presentations to senior contacts and writing formal response documents. There will also be opportunities to host and present at technical and sales events supported by Marketing. You will take ownership of the theme and content to help promote GINAF Trucks and attract sales opportunities.
Post Sales and General Technical Support
This will involve working with larger or more complex existing customer environments, overseeing the implementation and integration of any types of GINAF trucks from a connect and project management perspective, providing client or reseller partners education and engaging with After Sales team to help achieve these goals.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Relevant degree on a Bsc level of Commercial Economics/Business;
- Affinity with the truck and bus market;
- Seasoned Sales Professional with 2 years of experience in sales automotive products in a complex and international B2B customer environment;
- Superior problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Demonstrated track record of developing technical sales and truck sales opportunities through to implementation;
- Ability to present technical and automotive concepts in an engaging manner;
- Strong demonstrable commercial acumen;
- Excellent communication skills (writing, verbal and presentations): Dutch and English are required, German is an advantage;
- Willing to travel frequently (about 50%).
- Independent position with room for personal contribution;
- Good working conditions;
- Salary dependent on experience and education, good secondary employment conditions according to the CAO Carroseriebedrijf;
- An inspiring and dynamic work environment
- Flexible working hours.
- 40-hour week
- 25 vacation days and 13 ADV days (reduction of working hours)
- 8% holiday allowance
- Retirement plan
If you’re looking for a unique, exciting career with variety and potential for growth, GINAF Trucks offers challenges & extraordinary rewards for people on a global scale. Please apply here attaching your resume!
With a can do attitude and open minded culture, we create an environment where people can realize their full potential!
If you would like more information about GINAF Trucks Nederland B.V., please visit our website at www.ginaf.com
Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing, Automotive, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
Sales, Business Development